We have a fundamental understanding of ICS environments, protocols, risks and ability to respond.
Industrial Incident Response
Don’t trust your OT with just anyone. Although OT Incident Response has similarities with Enterprise IR, capabilities for remediation are limited and the room for error is almost non-existent.
We understand the fundamentals of OT, how adversaries attack OT and what needs to be done to enable successful detection, containment and eradication. Our remediation plans are made for ICS and do not require deploying agents to devices.
We provide wholistic incident response across all types of security incidents:
- Initial review, provide an assessment and action plan.
- Determine the scope of the incident.
- Timely analysis, containment and eradication.
- Investigation including Network and Host-based forensics.
- Intrusion vector analysis, attack surface hardening and minimisation.
- Assist with corporate crisis response and data breach advisory.
- Executive and Technical reporting and communication.
- Provide immediate, incidental and post-incident long-term recommendations.
SiegeBrake are available 24/7 within minutes to perform triage, provide assessment and action plan, and facilitate effective remediation and investigation activities.
Prepare your OT for IR
Enterprise best-practices and solutions do not translate well into ICS environments. Equally true for Incident Response, Investigation and Readiness.
Compared with Enterprise IT, Incident Response within ICS environments requires time consuming, in-depth analysis of your environment, enablement of detection and response mechanisms, planning and testing with very little room for error.
Fortunately, most of the work can be performed prior to an incident to enable timely Incident Response, earlier Detection, and minimise errors. Representing far less impact to operations and your bottom line.
Completely separating OT from IT is almost impossible. To get ahead of adversaries, organisations must proactively enhance their incident readiness.
SiegeBrake’s Principal Responder holds the GIAC Response and Industrial Defence certification.
Contact us to discuss in detail how we can help enhance your ability to response to breaches within your OT environment, while also putting further protections in place.